Optimizer and GSatTrack:
Satellite Asset Management & Advanced GPS Tracking
Optimizer works as a tracking device with the industry-leading GSatTrack service from Global Satellite Engineering. Optimizer provides tracking data using the GPS chip built into satellite terminals including:
- Inmarsat FleetBroadband
- Inmarsat BGAN
- IsatPhone Pro
- Iridium OpenPort
Register for GSatTrack
Not yet a GSatTrack customer? Contact us, or purchase GSatTrack service from the following providers:
Are you a GSatTrack Reseller? If so, contact us regarding Optimizer – the only GSatTrack-compatible device that supports Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro and Iridium OpenPort devices, and the most affordable GSatTrack compliant device.
How To Enable GSatTrack Service In Optimizer
1. Power on Optimizer
2. Connect your computer or Apple iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) to Optimizer via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
3. Use a web browser to access the admin portal at http://192.168.10.1
4. Login to the portal with user: admin and password: webxaccess
5. Select the “System” Tab, then select the “Tracking” tab.
6. In the “Tracking” tab, you must select the satellite terminal you will be using, and you may change the tracking frequency. Standard airtime rates apply.
7. In the bottom right-hand corner of the panel, select “Save & Apply”.
What is GSatTrack?
GSatTrack is a web based integrated satellite and GSM tracking solution, compatible with modern web browsers and works on a multilingual platform that brings together all the positions of every manufactured product under one location and displays and manages them in a single unified interface.
With GSatTrack, asset locations and movements - including position, speed, altitude and heading – are tracked in real-time worldwide via GPS updates.
It’s never been so easy to track your personnel, vehicle or assets, where ever they may be!